The self-adhesive indicators are printed on temperature stable plastic carriers. The indicator chemistry is non-toxic and is dissolved and dispersed with most cleaning agents and flushed away after the process.
gke have designed a special cleaning process indicator to monitor the cleaning efficacy in bedpan washers. The indicator can be directly adhered to the position being tested.
- Use of synthetic test soil on plastic carrier instead of natural test soil comprising blood prevent the transfer of possible pathogens, as well as offering long-term stability, reproducibility of results, long expiry dates, and product stability during storage
- Cost effective due to synthetically printed test soil and plastic carrier
- Allows for economical batch monitoring due to cost effective indicators
- Ease of documentation due to self-adhesive backing
- Indicators are validated against test soils according to ISO/TS 15883-5 with the gke designed and developed spray test rig
|Cleaning Process Indicator – Bedpan (Orange)