The self-adhesive indicators are printed on temperature stable plastic carriers. The indicator chemistry is non-toxic and is dissolved and dispersed with most cleaning agents and flushed away after the process.
The gke CPI’s developed for washer disinfectors ( yellow, green, blue, purple or red) may be used if deemed suitable for the process, or alternatively gke have developed an additional two CPI colour specifically for commercial laundries – pink and grey.
The gke Cleaning Process Indictors (CPI’s) can also be used to monitor processes in commercial washing machines. The indicators are placed inside a specially designed Laundry-Check® Ball and the ball is placed inside the washing drum with the load.
- Use of synthetic test soil on plastic carrier instead of natural test soil comprising blood prevent the transfer of possible pathogens, as well as offering long-term stability, reproducibility of results, long expiry dates, and product stability during storage
- Cost effective due to synthetically printed test soil and plastic carrier
- Allows for economical batch monitoring due to cost effective indicators
- Ease of documentation due to self-adhesive backing
- Indicators are validated against test soils according to ISO/TS 15883-5 with the gke designed and developed spray test rig
|Product Code||Product Description||Quantity|
|C810-101||Cleaning Process Indicator – WD (Yellow)||320|
|C810-201||Cleaning Process Indicator – WD (Green)||320|
|C810-301||Cleaning Process Indicator – WD (Blue)||320|
|C810-351||Cleaning Process Indicator – WD (Purple)||320|
|C810-401||Cleaning Process Indicator – WD (Red)||320|
|C810-501||Cleaning Process Indicator – Laundry (Pink)||320|
|C810-601||Cleaning Process Indicator – Laundry (Grey)||320|