The self-adhesive indicators are printed on temperature stable plastic carriers. Different coloured indicators have varying wash-off characteristics. The indicator chemistry is non-toxic and is dissolved and dispersed with most cleaning agents and flushed away after the process.
Which coloured indicator is right for me?
A gke Australia Territory Manager will conduct a trial for you to determine the colour most suitable for your process.
The gke Cleaning Process Indicators are used for routine monitoring of cleaning processes in ultrasonic baths. Indicators can be held in place with a stainless steel stand.
It is recommended to use the indicators at least once a day in each type of process used in a facility to ensure there have been no changes to process parameters. Monitoring of every batch, particularly where items are difficult to clean is best practice.
- Use of synthetic test soil on plastic carrier instead of natural test soil comprising blood prevent the transfer of possible pathogens, as well as offering long-term stability, reproducibility of results, long expiry dates, and product stability during storage
- Cost effective due to synthetically printed test soil and plastic carrier
- Allows for economical batch monitoring due to cost effective indicators
- Different colours available mean a tailored approach to each facility
- Ease of documentation due to self-adhesive backing
- Indicators are validated against test soils according to ISO/TS 15883-5 with the gke designed and developed spray test rig
|Product Code||Product Description||Quantity|
|C810-111||Cleaning Process Indicator – Ultrasonic (Yellow)||40|
|C810-211||Cleaning Process Indicator – Ultrasonic (Green)||40|
|C810-311||Cleaning Process Indicator – Ultrasonic (Blue)||40|
|C810-411||Cleaning Process Indicator – Ultrasonic (Red)||40|
|C800-115||Stainless Steel Stand for Ultrasonic Indicator – 7 cm||1|
|C800-116||Stainless Steel Stand for Ultrasonic Indicator – 20 cm||1|
|C800-117||Stainless Steel Stand for Ultrasonic Indicator – 40 cm||1|