Instrument Pre-Treatment Spray Foam
A spray foam for the pre-treatment of surgical instruments directly after use in the operating theatre. Product is a corrosion inhibitor with self-acting pre-cleaning ability, allowing instruments to be stored for up to 72 hours.
- Suitable for surgical instruments including MIS instruments
- Spray foam applied undiluted to instruments after use in the operating theatre
- Contains corrosion inhibitors—to prevent pitting corrosion on stainless steel instruments which can be caused by adhesive residues of blood or physiological saline solution.
- Self-acting pre-cleaning can begin in the operating theatre directly after instrument use.
- Prevents drying of surgical residues by keeping instruments wet
- Facilitates subsequent cleaning processes
- Bacteriostatic—inhibits the growth of micro-organisms on instruments during contact time.
- Allows for up to 72 hours wet disposal of instruments before reprocessing