GKE SEAL TEST
The GKE SEAL-TEST indicator is used for daily routine control of sealing seams and for the operational qualification of different sealing machines in accordance with EN ISO 11607-2.
The GKE SEAL-TEST’s are available for rotary and bar sealing machines, as well as for paper pouches used for steam sterilisation and Tyvek® pouches used for hydrogen peroxide sterilisation.
Used for daily routine control the GKE SEAL-TEST indicator is manufactured in two dimensions and two materials. It consists of either medical paper according to EN 868-3 or uncoated Tyvek®/ film material (HDPE) according to EN 868-9 and is printed with a gridded indicator field.
The SEAL-TEST shows the adhesion quality by visual inspection on the inserted indicator due to the optimal contrast the black creates.
- Testing of the seal seam quality according to the guideline for validation of the packaging process according to the standard EN ISO 11607-2:2020
- Meets with the requirement of AS/NZS 4187:2014, section 8.6 for the Routine Monitoring and Control of Packaging Processes.
- Available for rotary sealers (173 mm length) and for bar sealers (250 mm length).
- Reliable inspection of the sealing seam due to visible contrast.
- Panel for documentation available.
- Environmentally friendly production without unnecessary waste.
|F200-311||Seal indicator to check paper/plastic film-pouches in rotary sealing machines.||100|
|F200-312||Seal indicator to check paper/plastic film-pouches in rotary sealing machines.||250|
|F200-321||Seal indicator to check Tyvek® pouches in rotary sealing machines.||100|