Electronic Printer Labels
gke manufacture printer labels compatible with any electronic documentation system and any commercial printer.
All the gke documentation labels contain a Type 1 process indicator according to EN ISO 11140-1 for the selected process used.
The adhesive properties are specially designed to adhere to different surfaces.
The labels can be manufactured to meet any requirement and include components such as:
- Double self-adhesion
- Standard or strong adhesion properties
- Process indicator for steam, ethylene oxide and hydrogen peroxide sterilisation processes
- Different splits that allow the label to be separated in different sections
- Perforated single labels with 60 or 80 mm widths
- Variations in roll core and outer dimensions, and number of labels per roll
- Perforated single labels (56 x 102mm) with three indicator dots and separation into three labels, compatible with common electronic label system available on the market
- Rolls which are available with different core sizes
- Variation in availability of perforations and splits in the label to suit the customer’s preference
- The labels are double self-adhesive and can be removed after the sterilisation process and inserted to patient/process documentation.
- Label contains a Type 1 process indicator according to EN ISO 11140-1 – negating the need for additional process indicators such as autoclave tape, leading to economic savings.
- Glue characteristics have been tested on paper, metal, non-woven material, textiles and plastic in the gke application laboratory.
- Strong adhesive ensures labels do not fly off the packs during the sterilisation process.
- Process specific labels optimised for each process – the labels available for hydrogen peroxide are different to the labels available for steam sterilisation processes as cellulose fibres react with hydrogen peroxide.
Contact us for further information on printer labels for your needs.